threespot wins the award for best UX job description I have read in some time.
Because our process at Threespot is fundamentally collaborative, Senior UX Leads must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team. They work closely with other members of the UX group, Project Managers, Art Directors, and Technical Leads in creating and maintaining the project vision. Senior UX Leads work directly for the Director of User Experience, with ultimate supervision by the Chief Creative Officer.
- 5-7 years of experience in a UX Lead or related role (agency setting a plus).
- Experience with direct user research, including usability testing and critical inquiry.
- Experience working for 12 consecutive months or more on one dedicated client, project, or product.
- A background in, or working knowledge of Human Factors.
- Facilitates discovery meetings (including kickoff, brand discussions, audience discovery, and definition of business and project objectives).
- Conducts stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions, and features and functionality workshops.
- Owns Threespot strategy deliverables, including: audience personas, creative brief, Interactive Development Strategy (IDS), competitive and landscape analyses, and concept documentation.
- Develops strategies for marketing, communications, and outreach, encompassing search engine optimization, email marketing strategy, social marketing, and blog outreach.
- Develops concept documents, defines features and functionality, and creates necessary documentation—including information architecture, content strategy, and wireframes.
measures of success
- Final product meets business, user, and technical needs.
- Thrilled client.
- Internal team satisfaction.
Nicely done threespot. I'll be following your agency, looking for the great work that is bound to be blossoming from there.